- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
S'more Snack Treats
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 1 pkg. (10 Ounce) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 18 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams (2 Sleeves), Broken Crosswise In Half (36 Squares)
BREAK grahams into bite-sized pieces; set aside. Melt margarine in large saucepan on medium heat. Add marshmallows; cook until completely melted, stirring constantly. Add broken grahams; mix lightly until evenly coated.
SPREAD mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch pan; sprinkle with chocolate. Press chocolate lightly into graham mixture with greased hands.
REFRIGERATE at least 20 minutes before cutting into 12 bars to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using HONEY MAID Low Fat Honey Grahams.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS