Sparklin' Marshmallow Crispy Treats
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 1 bag (10-1/2 oz.) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows (6 Cups)
- 6 cups Crisp Rice Cereal
- 24 Wooden Pop Sticks
- 1 tube (0.68 oz.) each: Red, White And Blue Decorating Gels
- 2 Tbsp. each: Red, White And Blue Sprinkles
LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; lightly grease foil.
MICROWAVE butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well. Press cereal mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; cool.
REMOVE cereal mixture from pan, using foil handles. Cut into star shapes, using large star-shaped cookie cutter. Insert wooden stick into side of each star. Decorate with gels and sprinkles. Store in airtight container at room temperature. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Use Your Stove Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add cereal; mix well. Continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS