- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Toffee Bar Dessert
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Toasted PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 cup Toffee Bits, Divided
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Butterscotch Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP French Vanilla Whipped Topping, Thawed
PREHEAT oven to 400?F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; grease foil. Set aside. Mix flour, pecans, sugar, butter and 1/2 cup of the toffee bits until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spread 1-1/2 cups of the pudding over crust. Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended. Spread over pudding layer in pan. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup toffee bits.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours. Cut into 32 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Toast Nuts
Place nuts in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350?F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS