- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Nutty Cinnamon Sticky Buns
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/3 cup Margarine Or Butter
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 can (17.3 ounce) Refrigerated Biscuits (8 Large Biscuits)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Melt margarine in 9-inch round baking pan in oven. MIX brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon; sprinkle over melted margarine in pan. Arrange biscuits in pan with sides touching.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Invert pan immediately onto serving plate. Spread any remaining topping from pan over buns. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy this tasty treat as part of breakfast on occasion.
Keeping It Safe
To safely remove a cake from a hot baking pan to a serving plate, invert plate over top of pan. Use pot holders to pick up both plate and pan and invert so plate is right-side up. Carefully remove pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS