- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Medium Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow Or Green), Coarsely Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped (about Half Cup)
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 can (15 ounce) Black Beans, Rinsed, Drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) Chili Beans In Sauce
- 1 can (15 ounce) Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 package (12 ounce) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 can (4 ounce) Chopped Green Chilies, Drained
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
COOK peppers, onion and garlic in oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in ground burger; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
ADD remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
SERVE with your favorite chili toppings, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS