Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 17 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounce) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 12 cups (3 qt.) Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup Candy Corn
MICROWAVE butter and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Stir in gelatin until well blended.
POUR marshmallow mixture over combined popcorn and candy corn in large bowl. Mix lightly until well coated.
SHAPE into 16 (2-inch) balls or other shapes with greased or wet hands.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Kids can help make these seasonal treats for a Halloween party. Make enough for one serving, one popcorn ball, per guest.
Jazz It Up
Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and tie with raffia or ribbon, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS