- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Sweet Pepper Ham Wraps
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- 1 each Red And Green Pepper
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Or PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Lower Sodium Ham
CUT each pepper lengthwise in half; remove and discard seeds. Cut each half lengthwise into 3 slices. Dry insides with paper towel.
SPREAD Neufchatel cheese evenly onto pepper slices.
CUT each ham slice lengthwise in half. Top each ham slice with filled pepper slice. Wrap ham around pepper; secure with toothpick.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute OSCAR MAYER Light Bologna for ham.
Make Ahead Prepare as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS