Smokies In Sweet Peanut Barbecue Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 25
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Little Smokies
- 1/2 cup Apricot Jam
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
HEAT Little Smokies as directed on package.
MIX jam and barbecue sauce in saucepan, cook on medium heat until jam is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in lemon juice. Remove from heat; blend in peanut butter. Return to heat; bring just to boil.
PLACE jam mixture and Little Smokies in slow cooker or fondue pot. Set on low heat to keep warm while serving. Serve with green pepper and pineapple chunks, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS