- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Holiday Shredded Wheat Snack Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 4 cups POST SPOON SIZE Shredded Wheat Cereal
- 1 cup Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup Unsalted Pretzels
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Mix cereal, popcorn and pretzels in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
MIX butter, Worcestershire sauce and salt until well blended. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
BAKE 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add 1/2 cup of your favorite PLANTERS Nuts to the cereal mixture.
Use Your Microwave
To prepare in the microwave, mix ingredients as directed substituting large microwavable bowl for the baking pan. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes. Cool and store as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS