Crispy Fish Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 3 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Frozen Breaded Fish Fillets, Such As Sole, Haddock Or Cod (about 12 Ounces)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Spread rice in 8-inch square baking dish. Pour boiling water over rice. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 5 min. Uncover.
ARRANGE broccoli over rice. Mix soup and water; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with fish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE 30 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using instant brown rice and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Keep it simple. Use whatever frozen vegetables you have on hand.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS