- Prep Time: 5 Minutes ( Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 package (10.75 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner
- 1 and 1/4 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 2/3 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 5 ounces KRAFT Cheddar Cheese, Sliced, Cut Into 15 Slices, Halved Diagonally
- 10 Stuffed Green Olives
- 10 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickle Spears
BROWN meat in skillet; drain. Add Seasoning Mix; prepare as directed on package.
PLACE bowls of cooked meat and remaining ingredients on your table. Pass the heated Taco Shells and let everyone build their own Taco-a-saurus! Assemble by using cheese triangles for "spikes," olives for "heads" and pickles for "tails."
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Kids will love making their own Taco-o-saurus. Serve with a steamed vegetable to complete the meal.
How To Shred Lettuce
Stack several washed and dried lettuce leaves on top of one another. Roll up the stack of leaves to form a cylinder. Slice the cylinder crosswise at 1/4- to 1/2-inch intervals to form long shreds.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS