- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Fiesta Taco Bake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 and 1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) VELVEETA Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product With Jalapeno Peppers, Cut Up
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 package (4.5 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells (12 Shells), Crushed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add water and VELVEETA; cook until VELVEETA is melted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in salsa.
SPRAY 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place 1/3 of the crushed taco shells in prepared dish; top with 1/2 of the meat mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining crushed taco shells; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
BAKE 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a side of rice and beans.
Jazz It Up
Add 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained, or 1 cup sliced pitted black olives to the cooked meat mixture before layering in baking dish.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS