- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Hearty Mac Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3/4 Pound (12 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Divided
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Elbow Macaroni, Cooked, Drained
- 5 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1/2 cup Chopped Tomato
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cut 1/2 lb. of the VELVEETA into cubes; place in large saucepan. Stir in milk. Cook on low heat until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Add macaroni, weiners and tomato; mix lightly.
SPOON into 12x8-inch baking dish.
BAKE 30 minutes. Cut remaining 1/4 lb. VELVEETA into slices; place on top of casserole. Continue baking 5 minutes or until VELVEETA begins to melt.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks.
Dressed-Up Mac 'N Cheese
Substitute bowtie pasta or your favorite small pasta shape for the macaroni.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS