- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Classic Steak Kabobs
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/4 pound Boneless Beef Top Sirloin Steak, 1 Inch Thick
- 3/4 cup A.1. Classic Marinade
- 2 medium Green Or Yellow Bell Peppers, Cut Into 1.25 Inch Squares
- 8 Baby Portobello Or Button Mushrooms
MEANWHILE, cut steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Place steak, mushrooms and peppers in resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread steak, mushrooms and peppers on skewers.
GRILL 10 min. for medium doneness, turning occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
If using large mushrooms, cut them in half before threading onto skewers.
Serve with a fresh green salad and grilled whole grain bread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS