- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Fruity Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 3 cups Cooked Orzo Pasta
- 2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Red Or Green Seedless Grapes
- 1/2 cup Chopped Carrots
- 3/4 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, Divided
MIX orzo, chicken, grapes and carrots in large bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE salad and remaining 1/4 cup dressing in separate containers several hours or until chilled.
STIR in remaining dressing just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up For best results, prepare GOOD SEASONS Salad Dressing using red wine vinegar.
Substitute Substitute cooked rice for the cooked orzo.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS