- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Bistro Chicken Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Cooked Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Quartered Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix For Fat Free Dressing
- 1/3 cup Lightly Packed Fresh Basil Leaves, Cut Into Strips
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes (not Oil Packed)
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Grilled Or Broiled, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Slices
TOSS all ingredients except chicken.
TOP pasta mixture with chicken. Serve warm or chilled.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato for Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese.
Take a Shortcut
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips for fresh chicken.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS