- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
California Cracker Topper
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/2 cup Crabmeat Salad
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Seedless Cucumbers
- 1 Small Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 24 PREMIUM Multigrain Saltine Crackers
MIX crabmeat salad and cucumbers; set aside. CUT avocado into 12 lengthwise slices; cut each slice crosswise in half. Sprinkle evenly with lime juice. PLACE 1 avocado piece on each cracker; top with 1 tsp. of the crabmeat mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make Ahead Prepare crabmeat mixture and sprinkle avocado slices with lime juice as directed. Cover and refrigerate in separate containers up to 8 hours before using to top crackers as directed.
Jazz It Up For added heat, spread 1 tsp. wasabi paste evenly onto crackers before topping with remaining ingredients as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS