Roka Apple-walnut Salad
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2-1/2 cups Cut-up Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Medium Red Apples, Chopped (about 2 Cups)
- 2 Large Stalks Celery, Finely Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light ROKA Blue Cheese Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 cups Each Torn Spinach Leaves And Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Medium Carrots, Shredded (about 2 Cups)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Toasted PLANTERS Walnuts
COMBINE chicken, apples, celery and cheese in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
TOSS together spinach, romaine and carrots; divide among four plates. Top evenly with chicken mixture. SPRINKLE with walnuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This tasty main-dish salad provides 1-1/2 cups of the recommended 2-1/2 cups of vegetables per day.
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips for the cut-up grilled fresh chicken.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS