Corny Frank Chowder
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 8 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, Cut Into 1 Inch Thick Slices
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 1 can (17 ounce) Cream-style Corn
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
COOK and stir wieners, green peppers and onions in butter in large saucepan on medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Warm up after an outdoor activity this winter with a serving of this hearty soup!
Seeded chopped bell peppers can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS