- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 4 cups Cubed Potatoes
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Sliced Celery
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 package (12 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Smokies, Sliced
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
COOK and stir onion in butter in large saucepan on medium-high heat until tender. Add potatoes, water, celery and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
STIR small amount of the milk into flour until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture to hot vegetable mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in remaining milk and the Smokies; cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
ADD VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Wieners for the Smokies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS