- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 Pork Shoulder Roast Or Pork Butt (5 Pounds)
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 bottle (18 ounce) BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (8 ounce) Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 12 Sandwich Buns, Split
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place pork in disposable roasting pan. Spread mustard over pork; sprinkle with chili powder. Cover pan with foil; place on grate of grill. Cover grill with lid.
GRILL 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until pork is cooked through (160°F). Remove pan from grill; let stand 10 min. Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, molasses and garlic in large saucepan. Remove 1 cup of the barbecue sauce mixture; set aside for later use.
REMOVE pork from pan; shred meat using two forks. Add to barbecue sauce mixture in saucepan; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve in buns with the reserved barbecue sauce mixture on the side.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad for added color and texture.
Variation - Spicy BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Prepare as directed, mixing 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) with the chili powder before sprinkling over the pork roast.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS