- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Crispy Chicken With Honey Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 29 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One & One Fourth Pounds), Each Cut Into 4 Lengthwise Strips
- 1-1/2 cups Finely Crushed Potato Chips
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Mix dressing, honey, mustard and peanut butter until well blended. Remove 1 cup of the dressing mixture; set aside for later use.
BRUSH chicken with remaining dressing mixture; coat with crushed chips. Place on greased baking sheet.
BAKE 8 min. Turn chicken over; bake an additional 5 to 6 min. or until lightly browned. Serve with the reserved 1 cup dressing mixture as a dipping sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise for the MIRACLE WHIP Dressing and/or POST TOASTIES Corn Flakes for the potato chips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS