Spinach & Cheese Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 package (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Well Drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural Italian Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
BEAT cream cheese, mayo and half of the onions in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add spinach; mix until just blended.
STIR in cheese crumbles and peppers; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with remaining onions just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 30 calories and 3.5 grams of fat per serving by preparing as directed with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise, and KRAFT 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Crumbles.
If a thinner consistency is desired; stir in up to 1/3 cup milk.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS