- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Grilled Parmesan Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 each Medium Zucchini And Yellow Squash, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 2 each Medium Red, Green And Yellow Peppers, Cut Into One & Half Inch Thick Slices
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Arrange vegetables on grate of grill. GRILL 10 min. or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Place in large bowl. ADD dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Golden Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing.
Make it Easy For easy turning of the vegetable pieces as they cook on the grill, place them in a grill basket, then grill as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS