Parmesan Orzo Primavera
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 17 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Orzo Pasta, Uncooked
- 2-1/2 cups Chopped Fresh Vegetables, Such As Broccoli, Carrots, Green Onions, Red Peppers
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COMBINE chicken broth and pasta in medium saucepan. Stir in 1/3 cup water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 7 minutes.
ADD vegetables; mix well. Cook an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute your favorite frozen mixed vegetable medley for the chopped fresh vegetables.
Jazz It Up
Add 1 tsp. chopped fresh herbs, such as basil or rosemary.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS