Papaya And Avocado Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 bag (6 oz.) Spinach Leaves (about 4 Cups)
- 2 cups Peeled Papaya Slices
- 1 medium Avocado, Peeled, Pitted And Sliced
- 1 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Seedless Orange, Peeled, Sectioned
- 1/2 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix For Fat Free Dressing
ARRANGE spinach, papaya, avocado, onion and oranges on large serving platter.
SERVE topped with dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Purchase Avocados
Select avocados based on when you will be using them. Select softer avocados if you will be using them right away, and firmer avocados for later use. Let firmer avocados stand at room temperature until desired ripeness. Small light brown markings on the skin are normal and won't affect the quality of the fruit.
How To Section Oranges
See the Kraft Kitchens' video titled "Sectioning Citrus!"
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS