New-look Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 16
- 4 and 1/2 pounds Red Potatoes, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Thick Slices
- 1 container (16 ounces) BREAKSTONE'S FREE Or KNUDSEN FREE Fat Free Sour Cream
- 3/4 Pound (12 ounces) VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into Half-inch Cubes
- 8 ounces (1/2 of 1 Pound package) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, Chopped
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 10 to 12 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Remove three-fourths of the potatoes; place in large bowl. Add sour cream; mash with potato masher until smooth. Add VELVEETA, ham and onions; mix lightly. Add remaining potato slices; stir gently.
SPOON into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS