- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 8 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pounds Boneless Pork Loin, Cut Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) Pineapple Chunks In Juice, Undrained
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Large Green Peppers, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Large Red Peppers, Coarsely Chopped
- 6 cups Hot Cooked Rice
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, Chopped
PLACE pork in slow cooker. Add barbecue sauce; mix well.
DRAIN pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Add reserved juice to cornstarch; stir until well blended. Add to pork mixture; stir until well blended. Top with the pineapple chunks and peppers; cover with lid.
COOK on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 5 hours). Serve over hot rice. Sprinkle with the peanuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For added flavor, brown the pork pieces in 1 Tbsp. oil before adding to the slow cooker.
Jazz It Up
Pour any remaining pineapple juice into ice cube trays and freeze until firm. Add to glasses of prepared KOOL-AID Tropical Punch Soft Drink Mix for a refreshing treat.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS