Hearty Sausage Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 pound Smoked Sausage, Such As Kielbasa, Sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 package (12 ounce) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
BROWN sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min.; drain.
STIR in tomatoes with their liquid, the water and seasoning. Bring to boil. Add Shells. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
SIMMER 7 min., stirring every 3 min. Add broccoli; cook an additional 5 min. or until tender. Stir in Cheese Sauce until well blended.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Trying to cut calories and fat? Save 130 calories and 16 grams of fat per serving by using 1/2 lb. turkey sausage and VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner Made With 2% Milk Cheese. Try our healthy living version of Hearty Sausage Skillet.
Substitute ground beef, ground turkey or ground chicken for the sausage.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS