- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Irish Lamb Stew
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1-1/2 pounds Trimmed Lamb Shoulder, Cut Into Three Fourth Inch Cubes
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 Large Onion, Coarsely Chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Dark Beer
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 Env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 3 medium Potatoes, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 1/2 pound Carrots (about 4 Medium), Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 1/2 pound Parsnips (about 2 Medium), Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the oil in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Coat meat with flour. Add in batches to saucepan; cook until evenly browned, stirring occasionally and adding remaining 1 Tbsp. oil as needed. Remove meat from saucepan; set aside. Add onions to saucepan; cook and stir 2 min.
STIR beer, broth and salad dressing mix into onions in saucepan. Return meat to pan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 30 min.
ADD potatoes, carrots and parsnips; stir. Cover. Simmer 30 min. Uncover; simmer 15 min. or until meat is cooked through, vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute boneless leg of lamb for the lamb shoulder.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS