- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Cheesy Bean Enchiladas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (16 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 1 jar (16 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, Divided
- 1 package (8 ounce) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
PREHEAT oven to 350ï¿½F. Mix beans, 1/2 cup of the salsa, 1 cup of the cheese and the onion until well blended.
SPREAD remaining 1 cup salsa onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup of the bean mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, over salsa in baking dish. Top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, except for baking. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered at 350ï¿½F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Substitute green onion slices for the chopped onion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS