Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (6 ounce) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 1-1/2 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 bag (16 ounce) Frozen Broccoli Florets, Thawed, Drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Reduced-sodium Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product Cut Into 0.5 Inch Cubes
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
MIX chicken, broccoli, VELVEETA and soup in 13x9-inch glass baking dish; top with the stuffing.
BAKE 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed substituting 3/4 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip in place of VELVEETA.
Variation - Chicken & Green Bean Bake
Omit VELVEETA. Prepare as directed, using STOVE TOP Traditional Sage Stuffing Mix and substituting green beans for the broccoli.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS