Aloha Chicken & Rice
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 2 cans (8 ounce each) Pineapple Tidbits In Juice, Undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips, Or Chicken Tenders
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix rice, pineapple with juice, broth and green peppers in 13x9-inch baking dish.
MEASURE 1/2 cup coating mix and place in plastic bag; coat chicken strips as directed on package. Place chicken on rice mixture.
BAKE 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute red pepper for the green pepper.
For a quick burst of flavor, sprinkle unused SHAKE 'N BAKE Coating Mix over hot cooked vegetables or tossed green salads.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS