Zippy Turkey Pot Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 3 cups Chopped Cooked Turkey (about 1 Pound)
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Mixed Vegetables (Peas, Carrots, Green Beans, Corn, Lime Beans), Thawed
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crust (Half Of 15 Ounces Package)
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix milk, dressing and flour in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring after each min. Add turkey, mixed vegetables, cheese and onions; toss to coat. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; smooth surface.
PLACE crust over filling; flute edge of crust, sealing edge of crust to rim of pie plate. Cut several slits in crust to allow steam to escape. Transfer to baking sheet.
BAKE 30 min. or until golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Put those leftovers to good use! Last night's cooked chicken or ham would taste great in this steaming pot pie. Just prepare as directed, substituting leftover chopped cooked chicken or ham for the turkey.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS