Gingered Shrimp With Cashews
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Cleaned Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Minced Peeled Gingerroot
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 cup Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Low Sodium, Fat-free Chicken Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Thin Carrot Slices
- 1 cup PLANTERS Cashew Halves With Pieces
TOSS shrimp with ginger and garlic; cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour to blend flavors. Mix teriyaki sauce, chicken broth and crushed red pepper; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add shrimp mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add teriyaki mixture, broccoli and carrots; mix lightly. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
ADD cashews; mix lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation - Gingered Chicken & Cashews
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces, for shrimp.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS