Saucy Beef Noodle Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 can (14 and 1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 package (3 ounces each) Ramen Noodle Soup Mix, Beef Flavor
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in peppers, tomatoes, water and dressing.
DISCARD or reserve flavor packets from soup mixes for another use. Add dry noodles to skillet. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
REMOVE from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Variation - Saucy Chicken Noodle Skillet
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces, for the ground beef.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS