Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Beef Round Tip Steaks, Cut 0.25 Inch To 0.12 Inch Thick
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 4 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 pkg (3/4 oz) Brown Gravy Mix
- 4 cups Uncooked Wide Egg Noodles (5 Ounces), Cooked
- 1/4 cup Dairy Sour Cream
1. Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1" wide strips. Toss with garlic.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 minute or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat remaining 2 tsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Add gravy mix and 1 cup cold water; blend well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer and stir 1 minute or until thickened. Add beef; heat through. Serve over noodles with sour cream.