- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Cranberry Cool Smoothie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total time: 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Cranberry Raspberry Drink
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounces packages) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
PLACE cranberry raspberry drink and Neufchatel cheese in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
ADD yogurt; cover. Blend until smooth.SERVE over ice cubes, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute any berry-flavored low-fat yogurt for the vanilla yogurt.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS