Chicken Fiesta Chili Mac
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 cups Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chili With Beans
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into 0.5-inch Cubes
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook macaroni as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray 5 to 7 min. or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
DRAIN macaroni. Add to chicken in skillet. Stir in chili, peppers, garlic, VELVEETA and salsa. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Stir before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For added heat, add 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce to the chicken mixture before spooning into prepared baking dish.
Serve this family-pleasing main dish with a crisp tossed green salad.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS