- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Chipotle Beef Tacos
- Prep Time: 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 hours
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Boneless Beef Chuck Pot Roast (Arm, Shoulder Or Blade) (Two & Half Pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 oz) Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 jar (16 oz) Chipotle Salsa
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Flour Tortillas, Warmed
1. Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat until hot; brown beef pot roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Add broth and garlic; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
3. Remove pot roast; cool slightly. Skim fat; reserve cooking liquid. Shred pot roast with 2 forks.
4. Combine beef and salsa in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, adding cooking liquid as needed to keep beef moist. Add cilantro. Serve with tortillas