- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Lemon Chicken Salad Nicoise
- Prep Time: 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 hours
- Serving Size: 6
- (5- to 7-pound) Roaster
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 2 Lemons, 1 Sliced And 1 Squeezed
- 1 cup Caeser Salad Dressing, Divided
- 4 cups Trimmed Green Beans, Steamed And Cooled
- 4 cups Quartered Red Potatoes, Steamed And Cooled
- 1/2 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Small Head Romaine Lettuce, Washed, Dried, And Chopped
Preheat oven to 350_ F. Place chicken in a roasted pan; stuff cavity with garlic and sliced lemon. Tie together legs and tuck wings under bird. Brush with 1/4 cup Caeser dressing (donít let contaminated brush come into contact with remaining dressing). Roast 2 hours or until thermometer pops up and meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 180_ F. Let chicken cool, then carve.
Whisk pan juices and lemon juice into 1/2 cup dressing in a small bowl. Toss green beans with 2 tablespoons dressing in another small bowl. Toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing in one more small bowl.
To serve, place a small bowl of pan juices and dressing mixture in the center of a platter. Surround bowl with lettuce, spreading it all over platter. Top lettuce with carved chicken in one corner, dressed beans in another, dressed potatoes in another, and olives and tomatoes in another.