Peanut Butter Bumble Bees
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 1/4 (1/2stick) cup Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs Or Finely Crushed HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
BEAT butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add cracker crumbs; mix well.
SHAPE tablespoonful of butter mixture into 1-inch oval to resemble body of bumble bee. Repeat with remaining butter mixture for additional "bees."
MELT chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle in lines on top of bees to resemble bees' stripes. Insert almonds into both sides of each body for "wings." Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Loosely wrap prepared bumble bees in plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS