- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Halloween Spook Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 3
- 2 Squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate Or BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 6 NABISCO Cookies, Such As NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate Chip Cookies And NILLA Wafers
- Decorations, Such As Decorating Gels, Assorted Candies And Chewy Fruit Snack Rolls
MICROWAVE chocolate in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring after 45 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
COAT cookies with melted chocolate. Place on sheet of wax paper, then decorate as desired (see Tips below).
LET stand until chocolate is set.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make these spooky treats with your kids for Halloween fun, then enjoy one serving.
For ghosts, coat NUTTER BUTTER Cookies with white chocolate as directed. Draw scary eyes and mouths on the ghosts with black decorating gel.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS