Creamy Eggs And Sausage On Toast
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 4 Hard-cooked Eggs, Chopped
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Pork Sausage Links, Cut Crosswise Into One Fourth Inch Thick Slices
- 4 slices Whole Grain Bread, Toasted
- Dash Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
PLACE flour in medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, beating with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in bouillon. Add butter. Cook on medium heat 4 min. or until mixture thickens and just begins to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low.
ADD eggs and sausage; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
SPOON evenly over toast slices. Sprinkle with pepper and cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor a serving of this creamy morning dish, but remember to keep tabs on portion size.
Creamy Eggs and Sausage on Spinach
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 cup cooked and drained fresh spinach leaves for the toasted bread slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS