- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Stuffed Fiesta Burgers
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 33 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split, Lightly Toasted
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa
- 8 slices Ripe Avocado
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 8 thin patties. Mix cream cheese spread and shredded cheese. Spoon about 2 Tbsp. of the cheese mixture onto center of each of 4 of the patties; top with second patty. Pinch edges of patties together to seal.
GRILL patties 7 to 9 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F.)
COVER bottom halves of buns with burgers. Top with salsa, avocado and top halves of buns.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute thawed LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey for the ground beef.
These days there is such a wide variety of prepared salsas, why not try topping this burger with a roasted corn salsa, green salsa or even a fruit salsa?
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS