- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Canadian Bacon Quiche
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 package (15 ounces) Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crusts (1 Crust)
- 3 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Swiss Cheese Slices, Cut Into Quarters
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Canadian Bacon, Cut Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Roma Tomato, Thinly Sliced
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on pkg. for unfilled 1-crust pie, using 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Arrange Swiss cheese pieces evenly on bottom of pie crust; top with the Canadian bacon.
BEAT eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended; pour into crust. Sprinkle with onions and shredded cheese; top with tomato slices. BAKE 15 min. Reduce heat to 350°F; continue baking 25 to 30 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Let stand 10 min. before cutting into 6 wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, omitting the milk, substituting 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product for the eggs and using 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Make it Easy
No serving dish needed! Just serve right from the pie plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS