- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Easy Chili-cheese Dog
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Wieners
- 6 Hot Dog Buns, Partially Split
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 can (15 ounce) Chili
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Grill wieners 8 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
MEANWHILE, heat chili as directed on can.
PLACE wieners in buns; top evenly with chili, cheese and onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Substitute leftover homemade chili for the canned chili.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS