- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Frozen Chocolate "soufflés"
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 16 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Chopped (about 2 Cups)
- 8 Maraschino Cherries
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in whipped topping.
SPOON 2 Tbsp. of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups. Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry. Store leftovers in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 80 calories per serving by preparing as directed with fat-free milk, JELL-0 Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling and CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS