Kickin' Cajun Dirty Rice
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 pkg (5.7 to 8 oz) Cajun-style Dirty Rice Mix
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) Diced Tomatoes, Drained
1. Brown ground beef with pepper in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings.
2. Add rice mix and water according to package directions, omitting oil or margarine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook according to package directions until rice is tender. Add tomatoes; heat through.