- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Hawaiian Sausage Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Italian Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT THICK 'N SPICY Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 7 ounce (1/2 of 14-ounce package) OSCAR MAYER Turkey Smoked Sausage, Thinly Sliced
- 1 can (8 ounce) Canned Crushed Pineapple, Well Drained
- 1-1/3 cups KRAFT Shredded Pizza Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce. Place on baking sheet. TOP with turkey sausage and pineapple; sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Jazz It Up
Prepare as directed, topping turkey sausage and pineapple with sliced onions and green pepper strips before sprinkling with cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS